Tuesday, April 6, 2010

IT IS HOT HOT HOT IN HERE!!! HELP!



Hey everyone!! Dang! Its too early to be hot!! LOL its actually 1:15 am and im soaking wet with my sweat! (that rhymes lol)!! I just finish doing my homework for tomorrow and i absolutely hate the weather inside my room!! Holy macaroni!! Or air condition broke yesterday and it won't be fix until the end of the week! And what sucks is! my electric fan broke !!!just like 20 mins ago!!! and now its worst!!! i feel like im inside d sauna!!! yay!!!!its HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!! can't wait till they fix the air con!!! ayayayay!!! its like 90 degrees outside!!! Oh God help help me!!! I just wish we have a pool outside and just sleep under the water!!! whahahahahahh!!!!! And now ill try to go to sleep (-_-')

But anyways! You all have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment